Saturday, January 14, 2006

4 little words

Listening and learning...Learning and listening...anticipating and moving along.

Is this the way towards that One? Or have I followed the moment and track of those that have tried to do the work on their own before me?

If I continue to move along this well worn path, will I reach the goals, the location that He wants me to be?

My schedule. My calendar. My alarm-clock. They all have been screaming. I have missed the bus towards my destination.

I continue to lead. I continue to chase my tail. I am moving in a direction at my own speed and measured bearing; my travels are eventful and uninspiring.

4 little words: "GOD keeps His promises"

If I continue to move towards my goals without checking with His guidance, I will be lost and will continue to spin my wheels.

It is with Him that I move in the right direction. I have to remember my alarms are set on my schedule. My agenda and God's plans sometimes compete - God goes by his agenda, not yours!

Which will I choose? In order to move forward, someone has to lay down and allow the other to "win". I can choose to go "my way" or "God's way"!

Matthew 26:6
Genesis 21:1-7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home